‘Park Direct Invoices’ Training Available for Registration - 07/21/11
The August accounts payable training, “BDRCT 210—Park Direct Invoices,” has opened for registration. The session will meet 10 a.m. to noon, Thursday, Aug. 11 in the ITaP Training Room, located on the second floor of Freehafer Hall.
The focus of “BDRCT 210” is distributed directs, a process that allows business office staff to enter and park their own non-purchase order invoices directly into SAP, eliminating the need for an invoice voucher to be created.
Participants learn to park direct invoices in SAP using T-code ZV60. For access to T-code ZV60, class participants should ask their supervisor to request the “AP260_000_AP_Distributed_DIR_INV_CLERK_ENTRY” role for them after the training. The instructor is Gayle Stetler, manager, Accounts Payable.
Staff can ensure a space in the class by following these enrollment steps:
1. Click “BDRCT 210—Park Direct Invoices” (also available from the August Business Services Training Calendar) to open Training Registration site.
2. Scroll down to the Aug. 11 section and click “Add to Cart.”
3. Click “Checkout.”
4. Sign in with Purdue career account and password.
5. Verify that the registration information that displays is correct and click “Submit.”
6. Verify that the section that displays is correct and click “Process Registration” to complete the registration.
Prior to taking “BDRCT 210,” participants must have completed two prerequisites: SAPNAV 115—SAP-GUI Navigation and BAP 100—Introduction to Accounts Payable. After enrolling in the self-directed online Blackboard courses, they move to the participant’s Blackboard course list within 24 hours.
Please direct questions and comments about this class to a member of the Business Services Training and Communications (BSTC) team at BSTCHelp@purdue.edu.