New Grants Management Course Open for Enrollment - 03/7/13
Registration is open for a new course, BSGM 100 - GM Showcase. “BSGM 100” introduces Grants Management users to changes made during the recent enhancement and will cover:
• Navigation of GMGRANTD and GMPROGRAM
• Functionality of tabs/fields as they relate to account management
Allison Harris, Stephanie Willis, and Susan Corwin of Sponsored Program Services will lead the instructor-led class.
To ensure a seat in “BSGM 100,” participants can enroll by following these steps:
1. Click on BSGM 100 – GM Showcase to open the Training Registration site.
2. Click “Add to Cart” button adjacent to the desired section.
3. Click “Checkout.”
4. Sign in with Purdue career account and password.
5. Confirm that the registration information that displays is correct and click “Submit.”
6. Verify that the section that displays is correct and click “Process Registration” to complete the registration.
For more information, please contact the Business Services Training and Communication team at BSTCHelp@purdue.edu.