New ‘GM AIMS—Reports’ Opens for Registration - 02/15/11
Several “BW GM AIMS Reports” training classes and labs are available to business office staff over the next two weeks. All sessions are open for registration.
Classes (“BSGM 200—BW GM AIMS Reports”) are scheduled for:
8:30-10:30 a.m., Thursday, Feb. 24, LILY G126
1-3 p.m., Monday, Feb. 28, SMTH 118
8:30-10:30 a.m., Thursday, March 3, LILY G126
Labs (“BSGM 200L—BW GM AIMS Reports”) are scheduled for:
10:45 a.m.-noon, Thursday, Feb. 24, BRNG B282
10:45 a.m.-noon, Thursday, Feb. 24, BRNG B286
10:45 a.m.-noon, Thursday, Feb. 24, NLSN 1195 – Guided practice
3:15-5 p.m., Monday, Feb. 28, NLSN 1195 – Guided practice
3:15-5 p.m., Monday, Feb. 28, NLSN 1225
10:45 a.m.-noon, Thursday, March 3, NLSN 1195 – Guided practice
10:45 a.m.-noon, Thursday, March 3, BRNG B282
10:45 a.m.-noon, Thursday, March 3, BRNG B286
The class will introduce participants to GM AIMS reports in the OnePurdue portal. It will cover balance trends, two versions of the account list (summarized and detailed), transaction listings and faculty technical notifications. This course is taught by Susie Geswein and Helen Moschinger.
The practice lab for the GM AIMS reports application is open for staff who have already attended a class. The lab allows participants to practice using the reports. The lab session is not required but is recommended for users who want a hands-on approach.
Staff can assure their space in a class and a lab by following these steps to enroll:
1. Click “BSGM 200--BW GM AIMS Reports” for schedule of classes or click “BSGM 200L—BW GM AIMS Reports” for labs.
2. Choose desired section and click “Add to Cart.”
3. Click “Checkout.”
4. Sign in with Purdue career account and password.
5. Confirm that the registration information that displays is correct and click “Submit.”
6. Verify that the section that displays is correct and click “Process Registration” to complete the registration.
Questions and comments about the class may be directed to the Business Services Training and Communications Center at BSTCHelp@purdue.edu.