Family and Medical Leave Act and Paid Parental Leave Training Accepting Registrations - 01/24/13
Registration is open for “HRBN 230 — Family and Medical Leave Act and Paid Parental Leave” training. It will be taught 1:30-5 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 28 in FREH 1-2 (Freehafer Hall).
The course defines policies for the Family and Medical Leave Act and Paid Parental Leave. It also teaches participants how to accurately complete the required forms and explains procedures and step-by-step instructions.
Participants must have completed the prerequisite HRBN 150 — Introduction to Leave Policy, next offered Feb. 22.
To ensure a seat in “HRBN 230,” participants can enroll by following these steps:
1. Click HRBN 230 — Family and Medical Leave Act and Paid Parental Leave to open the Training Registration site.
2. Click “Add to Cart” button adjacent to the Sept. 13 section.
3. Click “Checkout.”
4. Sign in with Purdue career account and password.
5. Confirm that the registration information that displays is correct and click “Submit.”
6. Verify that the section that displays is correct and click “Process Registration” to complete the registration.
“HRBN 230” is a prerequisite for HRBN 240 — Disabilities and Workers Compensation, next taught March 7.
For more information, please contact the Business Services Training and Communication team at BSTCHelp@purdue.edu.