Additional GM-AIMS and Account Projection Course Opens - 07/27/10
An additional meeting of “BSGM 200—BW GM-AIMS Reports and Account Projections” has opened for registration.
The added class will meet 8:30-10 a.m., Wednesday, Aug. 4 in Beering Hall of Liberal Arts and Education (BRNG), Room 2290.
The training originally was designed to teach business office and SPS staff to use the new reports in GM-AIMS and a new account projection application. However, recent technical issues with the Cognos server support of the new GM AIMS reports make it necessary to temporarily refocus the training on the account projection application only.
Training for the reports portion of the GM AIMS application will be announced at a later date. “BSGM 200” is a required course for all staff who manage SPS funds.
Other class meetings are scheduled for:
• 1:30-3 p.m. Tuesday, July 27 in BRNG 2280
• 8:30-10 a.m., Wednesday, July 28 in BRNG 2280
• 1:30-3 p.m., Thursday, July 29 in BRNG 2280
Susan Geswein or Monique Rawles, business process managers for Director of Business Managers, will teach.
“BSGM 200L—BW GM-AIMS Reports and Account Projections,” a hands-on practice lab for the GM-AIMS and Account Projection application, is offered to staff who have already attended the “BSGM 200” class. Labs are scheduled for:
• 3-5 p.m. Tuesday, July 27, BRNG B274
• 3-5 p.m. Tuesday, July 27, BRNG B275
• 3-5 p.m. Tuesday, July 27, BRNG B286
• 10 a.m.-noon, Wednesday, July 28, BRNG B274
• 10 a.m.-noon, Wednesday, July 28, BRNG B275
• 10 a.m.-noon, Wednesday, July 28, BRNG B286
• 3-5 p.m. Thursday, July 29, BRNG B274
• 3-5 p.m. Thursday, July 29, BRNG B275
• 3-5 p.m. Thursday, July 29, BRNG B286
Additional classes and labs will be announced.
To ensure a seat in a class and a lab, attendees must preregister separately for each online via PREMIS with their Purdue career account and password. Once logged in, click “Business Systems,” then “Grants Management (SPS)” to open a list of classes. To complete the enrollment process, select the preferred class and lab time and follow the instructions.
Please direct questions and comments about this class to the Business Services Training and Communications team at BSTCHelp@purdue.edu.