GM-AIMS Reports and Projection Application to Go Live in August - 07/15/10
The OnePurdue Business Warehouse will implement new GM-AIMS reports in August along with a new account projection application.
The new GM-AIMS reports, written in Cognos, are similar to the current GM-AIMS with added fields and features, which include:
• new balance trend reports
• a summarized and a detailed Account List
• added fields – purchase order number, vendor, description – to transaction listing
• new payroll transaction listing reports
• new faculty technical notifications reports
• drill-down by clicking on links
With the addition of an account projection application, users can project salaries and expenses on their sponsored program accounts. They also can:
• obtain a projected salary detail report for a sponsored program
• use default values to project fringe benefits and graduate fee remits
• view projected salary calculation details for a sponsored program
• obtain a projected monthly breakdown of salaries for a sponsored program
Training for business office and SPS staff on the use of the new reports in GM-AIMS is scheduled for July 27, 28 and 29. Additional dates for August training also will be scheduled. Please see the training section of Business @ Purdue News for the course announcement and registration instructions. Training for faculty will be available at a later date.
For more information, please contact Susan Geswein or Monique Rawles, business process managers for Director of Business Managers.