Graduate Staff and Fellowship Audit Reports Available in PageCenterX - 03/29/11
Distribution of the monthly graduate staff audit report, available prior to the implementation of SAP, resumed in February. The report provides business offices the means to check the employment-policy compliance of their paid grad students and fellows.
There are seven reports with seven different scenarios. They are:
• Grad staff not registered in degree or teacher license program
• Fellowships not registered in degree or teacher license program
• Grad staff registered for less than three credit hours
• Fellowships not registered full time (eight hours fall and spring, six hours summer)
• Grad students with biweekly appointments
• Grad staff with total appointments less than 25 CUL
• Fellowships with any additional appointments
Reports will be run the first day of each month and available in PageCenterX by 9:30 a.m.
The PageCenterX Access Form – Human Resources can be found on the Business Forms Used at Purdue University website. The folder to request access to in PageCenterX is BUSMGMT/HRSNTV.