Reminder from HR: End Appointments for Graduating Students - 04/29/10

Once students who are employed by the University graduate, they are no longer eligible to hold their student appointments.

Human Resources asks departments to remember to separate undergraduate and graduate students when they receive their degrees.

A department may continue to employ a student who has already graduated by filling out a Temporary Position Request and submitting it to the HR compensation assistant, Julie Bilbrey. Please direct questions about this process to her at or 494-7394.