Reminder: Submit Form 32s to Central Files for Storage - 08/4/11

Freehafer Operations reminds unit managers that after they sign the Form 32 the Reportable Outside Activity form for their staff members, it must be submitted directly to Central Files, located in Freehafer Hall, for storage in the individuals’ personnel file.

For more information about Central Files’ role, please contact Gene Ann Fausett, public records and retention administrator for Freehafer Operations.