Send Form 26 — Request to Change Purchase Orders —to Procure-to-Pay Helpdesk - 11/6/12

All Form 26s, Request to Change Purchase Order/Funds Commitment, should be sent to the Procure-to-Pay Helpdesk in Procurement Services located in Freehafer Hall (FREH), where they are logged, so they can be accounted for at any given time. In addition, Procurement Services can report the number and action of all F26s. 

Additional information about F26s can be found in the Change or Cancel a Purchase Order section on the SRM Instruction Manual page on the Procurement Services website. 

For assistance, please contact the Procure-to-Pay Helpdesk at 494-7279 or