Below is a list of step-by-step tutorials to assist in managing your student account. TouchNet, Purdue's online billing and payment center, works best with Internet Explorer. For other web browsers, please see the bottom of the list:
- How to set up an Authorized User - Students, this will give your parents/guardians access to your secured billing information, and gives us permission to speak to them when they call.
- How to set up Direct Deposit - Students, have your excess funds directly deposited into your bank account.
- How to view a billing invoice - Students and authorized users can view official tuition invoice.
- How to view account activity - Account activity is a view of real time charges on the student's account.
- How to make a payment online
- How to make a payment on a specific line item
- How to make a deposit for an upcoming semester
- How to set up the installment plan - This option is available in the Fall and Spring semesters only.
- How to view payment history
- How to view and print 1098T Tax Credit form
- Having problems viewing items in your internet browser? Here's a few tips to try: