Purdue University will issue all Third Party Bills and process payments via the SponsorPoint bill payment system. SponsorPoint will allow you to retrieve your bill electronically as well as make payments online via ACH, 24/7. Traditional methods such as paying by check or sending a wire transfer is still available.
- Ebills are generated after the 40% refund period (Approximately 6 weeks in to the semester). The authorized users for 3rd party accounts will receive an automated e-mail when Ebills are available for viewing.
- Sponsors can view an eBill by selecting eBills and then click view. Ebills will be in bill date order, with the most recent being at the top. After selecting view, if the sponsor would like to print the entire bill or portions, that feature is available in the toolbar.
- You will be able to pay your bill once the eBill is available for viewing. Since the total amount due on the opening screen of SponsorPoint includes all amounts due (past, present and future semesters) we ask that sponsors only pay the amount due on the invoice they were issued.
- Sponsors can pay their eBill through SponsorPoint using an electronic check method (ACH) or they can still send a wire transfer or paper check. Information for both wire transfers and where to send the check is on the Ebill.
- Your current balance is available on your opening page under account. This balance contains all outstanding amounts for past, current and future semesters. Again, please only pay the amount due listed on the invoice issued.
- Select Student Sponsorships. Select arrow next to Sponsorships and select appropriate student. Select arrow next to Contract Accounts, select appropriate term and View Class Schedule.
- For any changes in users or to add additional authorized users, an email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email please include your company name and the email address that you are wanting to add as the new user. If you are deleting a user, provide us with that users email address. New users will set up their account just the same as current users did when they first set up their account.
- Select Account, Account Activity. Select around next to Sponsorship name. This will show a dropdown of all semesters with activity.
- Select payments, payment history. Sponsors can search by ID, date or status.
- Select Student Sponsorships and look up by entire account, student name or ID. Information can be sorted by Student ID or name.