Links: Secondary Navigation
The following links outline what is acceptable to recycle at Purdue University. If in doubt about the material that is referred to on this list or if you have questions, contact on of the following offfices below.
- Single-stream desk-side quick reference guide (PDF)
- Confidential document destruction (PDF)
- Sharps disposal procedure (PDF)
- Computer monitor recycling procedure (PDF)
Definitions of recyclables and trash
Cans and bottles (liquids are acceptable)
Food waste (e.g. banana peels and coffee grounds)
Questions may be directed to these offices:
- Information on desk-side receptacles: Physical Facilities Buildings and Grounds at (765) 494-7107.
- General recycling questions: Office of University Sustainability at (765) 494-2481.
- Specific operational questions: Physical Facilities Buildings and Grounds at (765) 494-7107.