Links: Secondary Navigation
Mark Wilson, Zones General Manager
The Zone Maintenance Department is responsible for maintaining the capital investments the university has made in our facilities. A dedicated staff of nearly 100 professionals ensures that the day to day activities required to maintaining the facilities are completed.
Zone Maintenance is responsible for over 12million gross square feet of buildings across campus. The campus is divided into eight zones that maintain plumbing, electrical, carpentry, refrigeration, and indoor air quality as well as perform routine maintenance on air handlers, drinking fountains and classrooms.
The goal of Zone Maintenance, in addition to working with other Physical Facilities Departments, is to embrace sustainability and ensure healthy and comfortable working environments for our students and staff.
- Zone 1: Rob Barr, 494-7645 | Zone 1 Map
- Zone 2: Jim Beever, 494-1773 | Zone 2 Map
- Zone 3: Dave Rater, 494-7646 | Zone 3 Map
- Zone 4: Wayne Morris, 494-9293 | Zone 4 Map
- Zone 5: Hal Oliver, 494-2723 | Zone 5 Map
- Zone 7: Mike Lane, 494-1410 | Zone 7 Map
- Zone 8: Rick Rolan, 496-7687 | Zone 8 Map
- Evening Zone: Vacant, 494-4885
- Campus Zones Map (PDF)