Participants will review and run a variety of HR-related standard reports, providing opportunity to understand the purpose behind the report, and the benefits of using prompts in order to look at specific data.
- COG 100 - Navigating Cognos Connection Portal training is required as a prerequisite for this course.
This training introduces the Employee Appointment, Employee Action, Employee Leave, Employee Quotas, Payroll Charge and Compensation Stars.
- HRBI 150 - Boiler Insight HR Standard Reports
- COG 100 - Navigating Cognos Connection Portal
- COG 300 - Query Studio
- Dimensional Modeling 101 online courses Please be sure to view before attending the first section.
- Data Handling Certification Please be sure to complete the Data Handling certification before attending the first section.
The primary source of the HR Data Mart is SAP. Understanding SAP and information regarding HR related transactions is beneficial. Business and central office staff that utilize SAP are recommended to attend the following sessions:
- BMD 100 - Master Data
- HROV 100 - Introductions to Human Resources Basics
- HRPA 150 - System Inquiry
- Personnel Action sessions
- Payroll training sessions, if applicable
Manuals Coming Soon!