BCC Photo Gallery
- Purdue Black Cultural Center Research Tour New Orleans, LA - (Fall 2008)
Click here to view the photo gallery.
- Purdue Black Cultural Center Annual Awards Banquet 2008. Click here to view the photo gallery.
- Click here to view photos of the Purdue University Black Cultural Center blues research tour from Memphis, Tennessee and the Mississippi Delta Region (Fall 2007).
- Click here to view the Purdue University Black Cultural Center Television Commercial.
- Explore the Gullah Region off the coast of South Carolina with the Black Cultural Center (Fall 2006) Click here to view the Gullah photo gallery.
- Share in the memories of the BCC family and their experiences during the fall of 2005 and spring of 2006 semesters.Featured photos include the Boilerfest, Friends and Family Day, Fall Research Tour, Homecoming, Awards Banquest, and more... Various photos of 05/06 semester.
- Fall 2005 the BCC ensembles head over to Los Angeles California to examine the history of African-Americans in the media. Experience the glamour of walking through the streets of Hollywood California. Fade 2 Black Picture Gallery.
- Lights! Camera! Action! Campus and community members are invited to converge on the BCC and become stars! Walk the Red Carpet and enjoy the glitz and glamour in an energetic atmosphere. Friends and Family Day 2005
- A Five minute video of the Black Expo 2005. Please select the appropriate internet connection speed to indicated below to view the video.
- 2004 BCC Puerto Rican Expedition The BCC Performing Arts Ensembles took on an expedition to the culturally rich island of Puerto Rico. The focus of their journey was to explore other African cultures that were transplanted to America. In Puerto Rico the BCC ensembles gained an appreciation for the Afro-Latin contributions to the arts. For the full gallery please select the following link. Full Puerto Rico Gallery.
- 2004 Banquet - Hightlights from School Year This power point photo presentation highlights many of the performances, workshops, students, and other great activities that the BCC was involved in during the 2003-2004 academic school year. This presentation was shown at the BCC Award Banqet.
- Photos (Slideshow):Freedom Aint free - BCC goes to Alabama BCC Performing Arts Ensembles retrace the steps of Dr. Martin Luther King and other civil rights heroes. During the tour, students relived the bravery of the people who participated in the Civil Rights movement. Some of the sites seen were the Civil Rights Institute, Sixteenth Street Baptist Church, Kelly Ingram Park, the Civil Rights Memorial monument and the Rosa Parks Museum.
- Article and Photos:Collette EmeryIn the January/February 2004 issue of Purdue Alumnusmagazine, our very own Collette Emery was featured. She shares with the readers her experience and thoughts that she had on the "Freedom Aint Free" trip to Alabama. Click here to view article as a word file or click here to view article as a pdf file.
- 2003 Banquet - Hightlights from School Year
This power point photo presentation highlights many of the performances, workshops, students, and other great activities that the BCC was involved in during the 2002-2003 academic school year. This presentation was shown at the BCC Award Banquet.
- BCC Awards Banquet
These photos are of students and facility that were at the BCC's 30th annual awards banquet in 2003. The banquet honors students for their academic achievements, participation in BCC performing ensembles and services as members of the BCC staff.