Giving to the BCC
Thank you for your interest in giving to the Black Cultural Center. By doing so you help strengthen the Center’s impact on Purdue and the community.
You can donate to the Black Cultural Center in one of three ways:
- By Phone -- Call (800) 319-2199
- By Mail -- Download the BCC gift form and mail it to the address on the form.
- Online -- Purdue's online donation site (http://donate.purdue.edu) or for more information see "Donating to the BCC Online" Heading below.
Donating to the BCC Online
You can donate to the BCC Online and make your gift to a specific fund list below:
- Scholarships: BCC academic achievement scholarships honor and encourage successful engagement in intellectual pursuits. They recognize BCC performing arts ensemble participants and student employees for outstanding academic performance.
- Cultural Art Series: These events feature prominent scholars, performing artists, and Purdue alumni who have contributed extensively to human rights, business, or education. Noted guests have included filmmaker Spike Lee, poet and author Maya Angelou, and the Alvin Alley American Dance Theatre.
- Research Tours: Participants in BCC performing arts ensembles travel and engage in an artistic field research experience. Activities may include master classes and workshops, and visits to historical landmarks, museums, performance events, and discussions with experts in a variety of topics.
- Unrestricted Support: Unrestricted support of the Black Cultural Center at Purdue provides funds to meet the center's most pressing needs. Your gift allows us to continue to celebrate the achievements and future of the African American community.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs for charitable contributions made by their employees. See if your employer sponsors a matching gift program.
Planned Giving and Major Gifts
If you would like to include the Black Cultural Center in your estate planning or a major gift, please contact us for information.
Gifts in Actions
To see where your gifts are going and the impact they are making -- click here.