Website Status Update
The functions previously performed by the Office of the University Architect (OUA) are now addressed by Physical and Capital Planning (P&CP), Project Management and Construction (PM&C), and Energy and Engineering Services (EES). The P&CP website is available here. The Energy and Engineering Services website is available here. A new PM&C website is currently under development, however, essential information will be maintained in this location until the new website is launched. Thank you for your patience as these enhancements are completed.
To provide quality planning and conceptual design/estimating services; repair and rehabilitation planning, oversight, and tracking; and to establish, review and maintain University design and planning standards for all campuses within the Purdue University system.
- Establish, evaluate and maintain dynamic architectural, landscape architectural, site systems and civil engineering-related policy, design and construction standards.
- Review all architectural, landscape architectural, site systems and civil engineering-related projects generated by external design/engineering consultants for consistency with University standards.
- Assist in the development of proposals and project descriptions for architectural, landscape architectural, site systems and civil engineering-related projects.
- Provide planning support for projects submitted to the Capital Projects Council for approval.
- Provide landscape architectural, site systems and civil engineering conceptual design/estimating services.
- Manage all site surveying projects.
- Manage all repair and rehabilitation planning and tracking processes.
- Facilitate the campus master planning process which includes:
- Recommending locations for new buildings on all campuses in the Purdue University system.
- Assuring that all new buildings and campus spaces are consistent with the Master Plan for each campus.
- Maintaining and updating the West Lafayette Campus Master Plan.
- Assisting the regional campuses with master planning efforts and Master Plan updates.
- Facilitating and collaborating with the West Lafayette Campus Master Planning Committee.
- Maintaining and updating the West Lafayette Campus Master Plan Presentation and sharing it with the campus community.