Project Title: Windsor Halls Landscape Improvements Phase I, Phase II, & Phase III
Project ID: 11392, 11393, 11394
Website Status Update
The functions previously performed by the Office of the University Architect (OUA) are now addressed by Physical and Capital Planning (P&CP), Project Management and Construction (PM&C), and Energy and Engineering Services (EES). The P&CP website is available here. The Energy and Engineering Services website is available here. A new PM&C website is currently under development, however, essential information will be maintained in this location until the new website is launched. Thank you for your patience as these enhancements are completed.
Client: Windsor Halls
- Phase I: Design overall Windsor Halls landscaping concept. Create construction documents for west elevation of Wood Hall and south elevation of Duhme Hall.
- Phase II: Install courtyard landscape between Duhme Hall & Shealy Hall.
- Phase III: Install landscape for north elevation of Shealy Hall and east elevation of Wood Hall.
- Phase I: June 2 - July 16, 2010
- Phase II: August 2 - September 15, 2010
- Phase III: August 2 - September 15, 2010
Project Manager: Julie Hickman
Design & Engineering by: Physical Facilities
Construction Work by: Grounds Department
Location: Windsor Halls, First St. and Martin Jischke Dr.