- American School and University magazine's November 2008 issue recognized the PMU Dining Services Renovation for Outstanding Design: Renovation/Modernization. Read more here.
- American School and University magazine's August 2008
Education Interiors Showcase issue featured Windsor Dining Court for Outstanding Design: Cafeterias/Food-Service Areas. The review notes, "The confined space in Windsor's basement was transformed into an inviting, yet effiicient dining atmosphere that blends well with other recently modernized campus dining facilities." Read more here.
- Union Commons, a complex of restaurants in the Purdue Memorial Union, has been named one of the top on-campus dining facilities in the nation by the National Association of College and University Food Services. Read more here.
The National Association of College and University Food Services has named Purdue University's Urban Market one of the top on-campus convenience stores in the nation.
The honorable mention "Best in the Business" winner will be featured in the May biennial issue of the association's Campus Dining magazine. Read more here.
- American School and University magazine's August 2007 issue recognizes the interior renovation of Cary Quadrangle South for Outstanding Design. In their review, the magazine states, "Renovations include the restoration of the main lobby; a streamlined mail lobby, and mail-processing and delivery area with custom wood-working and lighting; a completely remodled student dining room, the Knight Spot Grill; remodeled student bathrooms; and refinished lounges, rooms and common areas. Furniture in recreational and study lounges has been refinished and reupholstered, providing a contemporary update while maintaining the traditional look and feel of the original furnishings."
- College Planning and Management's June 2007 issue recognizes Purdue's Windsor Dining Court as a Project of Distinction. See the website.
- American School and University magazine's November 2006 issue recognizes Windsor Dining Court for Outstanding Design. The magazine notes, "Architects were faced with challenge of transforming a relatively confined space into a relaxed, inviting highly efficient dining atmosphere that would blend well with the traditional look and feel of existing campus dining facilities... Earth-toned clay tile patterns and warm oak accents and furniture complement a welcoming, relaxed dining experience. Dining areas are separated to create a more intimate environment, and features such as a gas-log fireplace provide the look and feel of a high-end restaurant." See story.
- The Biomedical Engineering Building has won an Award of Merit in this year's Midwest Construction "The Best of 2006 Awards." The award was presented on
December 14, 2006. See Midwest Construction's website.
- The Boston Society of Architects awarded the Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship the 2005 Design Excellence Honor Award. See story.
- A Purdue University dining court and residence hall have each been honored with national design awards, making five design awards that University Residences projects have earned during the past year. American School and University magazine has recognized the Fred and Mary Ford Dining Court with a Silver Citation for new cafeterias and food-service areas, and renovations to Cary Quadrangle West were named an Outstanding Design among residences halls and lounges. See story.
- Purdue University 's Earhart Dining Court has won two awards for design, including an international design award from The Foodservice Consultants Society International (FCSI) and an outstanding project award from the American School and University Magazine. See story.
- Earhart Dining court received the Outstanding Design award from American School and University magazine, and the Excellence in Design award from the Foodservice Consultants' Society International.
- Ford Dining Court received the Golden Trowel award from the International Masonry Institute for Indiana/Kentucky; an Honorable Mention in the Educational Design Showcase from College Planning and Management magazine; and an Honorable Mention in the annual design competition sponsored by College and University Planning.
- Purdue University's All American Dining Room, located in the newly renovated Cary Quadrangle residence hall, has been named a Bronze Citation Award winner in a national architectural design competition. See story.
- Jerry S. Rawls Hall, the addition to Purdue University's Krannert School of Management, has received an architectural design citation. See story.