Here is information about the units involved in reviewing the task bank process, hiring new positions and updating positions.
Academic Advising Office
- Review organizational/departmental structure.
- Prepare and/or update individual or standard position descriptions.
- Review with department head and/or dean the organizational structure, if there are changes, and appropriate fiscal matters related to the position.
Department Head/Dean/Director of Financial Affairs
- Approve college/department organizational structure, if changes are proposed, and funding related to the position.
- Communicate to the Business Office any approved changes.
- Provide assistance in preparation of position-specific descriptions.
- Review and classify position descriptions. Provide copies of descriptions to the supervisor and the unit's business office.
- Serve as resource for technical expertise for Academic Advisor Task Bank.
- Provide salary range data for academic advisor positions and assist with any compensation review.
- Serve as a resource for the Business Office in relation to academic advising positions.