Adding/Dropping a Class
Click here to read the procedure for international students who wish to drop a class.
Click here to view the timeframes and requirements for adding and dropping classes. Exceptions are as follows:
1. Administrative Error
When the advising office or the Office of the Registrar did not process the form 23 correctly.
- Cover memo explaining the error signed by the academic advisor, faculty member, and department chairperson
- Completed form 23
2. Medical Reasons
When the student has documentation from a medical doctor stating the illness and timeframe for which the student was/is being treated.
- A memo from the student's academic advisor supporting the request
- Completed form 23 signed by the academic advisor and the faculty member with the student’s pass/fail status in the course
- Supporting medical documentation as stated above
3. Death in the Family
When there is a death in the student’s immediate family.
- Contact the Office of the Dean of Students at 49-41747