Your Name
Friend's Email Address

Withdrawing from Purdue

Students who wish to withdraw from the University must obtain a withdrawal form from the Office of the Dean of Students (ODOS). A complete outline of the process is available on the ODOS Web site.

Please review the Adding/Dropping a Class page for information on cancelling specific classes without withdrawing from the University.

E-mail Webmaster
Maintained by: Undergraduate Studies Program

Student Access, Transition and Success, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907
© 2009 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints