Purdue's for Me is developed specifically for admitted students. Offered on multiple dates during the spring semester, the program is designed to answer all your questions and show you and your family what it's like to live and study at Purdue. Purdue's for Me is a full-day program during which you'll be able to:
- meet students, advisors and faculty
- learn more about your area of study
- explore extracurricular activities
- get details about housing, financial aid and orientation programs
- tour campus
- ask any questions you may have about life at Purdue
To register, select the college/school to which you are admitted.
- College of Agriculture
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Health and Human Sciences (including Nursing)
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Science
- College of Pharmacy
- Exploratory Studies
- Krannert School of Management
- Purdue Polytechnic Institute
- Veterinary Technology
Guests and Dining
Because of limited capacity in the academic-department-level activities, each student will be limited to no more than two registered guests. Lunch in a student dining court will be free for the student and up to two guests; if other guests accompany the student to lunch, they will be required to pay.
Dress casually and wear comfortable walking shoes. You will be outdoors for campus tours and many transitions between activities; be aware of the weather forecast.
Hearing Impaired: 800-743-3333