Whether used for education or entertainment, computer graphics are utilized in movies, games, and learning tools. In the computer graphics technology program, you’ll learn how to create and manage computer graphics for use in a wide range of industries. You’ll work alongside other students in computer labs to master graphic techniques, graphic concepts, and management skills. During your senior year, you will take courses in professional practices and contemporary problems in computer graphics. These courses will give you the chance to experience a real-world computer graphics project. See an interactive showcase of CGT faculty and student projects.
Choose from four academic tracks: web programming and design, computer animation, virtual product integration, or construction graphics.
Students in this program can apply to participate in a five-year combined bachelor’s/master’s degree program in computer graphics technology.
Points of Pride
- Flexible curriculum that allows you to specialize based on your interests and talents
- Faculty with industry experience
- Industry-standard lab facilities that provide daily experiences with the latest technologies
- Classes include lecture and demonstration sessions
- Real-world research projects that allow you to work alongside faculty
- Accredited by ATMAE (The Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering)