155 South Grant Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2144
News From Administrative Computing Physical Facilities
March 22, 2011 - Change in Computer Desktop Support Tomorrow March 23rd
Reminder - Beginning tomorrow if you have a help / “break – fix” type of computer-related issue, please contact the ITaP Customer Service Center (CSC) at 4-4000 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Generally speaking – If it was working yesterday and not today - call the CSC at 4-4000.
Other requests (services) should be routed to Administrative Computing-Physical Facilities (ADCOM-PF) at 47776 or at email@example.com.
The ADCOM-PF web site https://www2.itap.purdue.edu/Physfac/ASP/Welcome.asp (available now) is your primary place to go to get the latest information on where and how to request various IT services. Starting tomorrow, web request forms will be available, allowing you to request services on-line.
The Purdue Administrative IT community recognizes that during this transition period, there likely will be some confusion and slower response times. We thank you in advance for your understanding, patience and cooperation as we move towards the goal of consolidating IT services. Feel free to contact us at 47776 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns or questions.
HELPFUL LINKS - DEPARTMENTAL WEB SITES
- Administrative Computing – Physical Facilities – https://www2.itap.purdue.edu/Physfac/ASP/Welcome.asp
- ITaP Customer Service Center – http://www.itap.purdue.edu/help/
- Cooperative Services - Desktop Support - http://www.itap.purdue.edu/csds
HELPFUL LINKS - NEW STAFF ROLES
- IT Expeditor / Facilitator - https://www2.itap.purdue.edu/Physfac/ASP/Roles.asp
- Relationship Manager – https://www2.itap.purdue.edu/Physfac/ASP/Roles.asp
HELPFUL LINKS - RECENT COMMUNICATIONS
- Desktop support communication announcement https://www2.itap.purdue.edu/Physfac/ASP/News/Article-1.asp
- CSC – CSDS communication–https://www2.itap.purdue.edu/Physfac/ASP/News/Article-2.asp