We are pleased with your interest in our graduate program. Before you continue with the electronic application for admission, we wish to ensure that you are familiar with the minimum requirements for admission to graduate degree study in Management. It is important to recognize that although satisfaction of these basic requirements does not guarantee graduate admission, failure to satisfy these requirements may lead to automatic denial of admission.
Supporting Documents: Additional documents are required to support the application. Supporting documents should be mailed directly to the graduate program to which you are applying. Supporting documents include the following, unless specific instructions are noted in the "Completing the Application" section of this page:
- Transcripts - Management will NOT accept unofficial transcripts and/or academic documents uploaded through the online application system for review purposes. You must provide official transcripts and/or academic records at the time of application.
- GRE/GMAT Score Report
- English Proficiency
- Two Recommendation letters - Recommendations will only be accepted by submitting them through the online application. We prefer that recommenders be employers who are able to render an opinion on the basis of close, current, and sustained observation. We strongly urge (but do not require) that one recommendation be from your direct supervisor. Recommendations from friends, family members, acquaintances, and other sources unable to evaluate professional or academic qualifications for MBA study are not acceptable. No more than two recommendations are needed. We require your recommenders to submit the recommendations online (instructions to do so are provided within the online application). Please note that we will not receive your application until your recommendations have been submitted through the online application.
- Essays - You are required to complete and submit the Statement of Purpose, along with the required essays (there is an optional essay).
Application Deadlines: Applications and all supporting documentation must be received on or before the deadlines listed on the Krannert School of Management Web page.
|Contact Information||Send Supporting Documents To:
(In order to expedite the processing of your application, we ask that you submit all supporting documents in one large envelope.)
Web Sites of Interest
|Master's Degree Program
Name:Purdue MBA & MS Programs
Phone: (765) 494-0773
Purdue MBA & MS Programs Admissions Office
Master's Degree Program Basic Requirements
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT):
Additional International Applicant Requirements:
- TOEFL for Non-Native English Speakers:
Minimum Paper-Based Test (PBT) Score Required: 600
Minimum Internet-Based Test (IBT) Overall Score Required: 93
With the following minimum section requirements:
- IELTS (Academic Module):
An alternative to the TOEFL, scores of 7.5 or higher will be accepted, with a 7.0 required per each section.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) (Academic Module):
An alternative to the TOEFL, scores of 70 or higher will be accepted
If you do not meet the basic requirements described above, please do not submit an electronic application until you have contacted our graduate program staff.