Management (Executive MBA)
We sincerely appreciate your interest in our executive MBA programs—EMBA and IMM. To ensure that you are familiar with the minimum requirements for admission to graduate degree study, please read the following carefully:Executive MBA Degree Program Qualifications/Requirements
- A four-year undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (flexibility possible with significant work experience);
- A minimum of five years’ professional work experience (internships are not included as experience);
- Current employment in a position of increasing responsibility;
- Two recommendations, one of which should be from your immediate supervisor, if possible, and
- An interview (face-to-face or via Skype) is required to ensure that our program is a good fit for you.
Documents You Must Provide
- A completed online application - Included within the application are required essays and recommendations.
- Transcripts - international applicants must provide official original language transcripts as well as official English translations provided by the issuing institution. We will accept unofficial transcripts and/or academic documents uploaded through the online application system for review purposes. You must provide official transcripts and/or academic records at the time of application.
- GMAT- the GMAT is not a blanket requirement for admission-it is mainly for those who feel their application needs to be enhanced or for those who feel their analytical/quantitative skills might be weak. Substantial work experience and/or prior graduate education may allow the GMAT to be waived. Please check with the admissions office to which you are applying if you have questions regarding your eligibility for a waiver.
- English Proficiency for Non-Native Speakers of English-This can be achieved through the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE or through an English skills assessment discussion in person or via Skype with Aldas Kriauciunas, Executive Director.
|Contact Information||Send Supporting Documents To:||
Web Sites of Interest
Krannert Executive MBA Programs