National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) - Harriett Jenkins Predoctoral Fellowships
Deadline: Suspended until further notice
The Harriett G. Jenkins Predoctoral Fellowship Program provides full-time underrepresented graduate students in NASA-related STEM fields with financial support for their educations. The mission of the program is to increase the number of women, minorities, and persons with disabilities participating in STEM disciplines. Fellowship tenure is three years for doctorate-seeking candidates, or two years for candidates seeking a master's degree. Eligible fields are:
- Computers/Computer Science
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Material Sciences
- Physical Science
- Science Education
- Fellowships are open only to individuals of underrepresented ethnicity, gender, and or disability who are, at the time of application, citizens of the United States.
- Students must be enrolled or accepted to an accredited master's or doctoral program in a NASA-related discipline.
- Doctoral students with advanced standing from any institution of higher education, or who have taken a written and/or oral Doctoral Qualifying Examination are ineligible.
- Annual stipend: $22,000 for Ph.D. Fellows, $16,000 for Master’s Fellows
- Tuition: $8,500 Tuition Offset
- Center-based Research Experience (10 weeks): $7,000 stipend
Ms. Maicella Varma
Ames Research Center
Mail Stop 226-8
Moffett Field, CA 94035-1000