Gordon Research Conferences - Conference Travel Grants for Underrepresented Minority Students in the Sciences
Gordon Research Conferences (GRC) provides an opportunity for URM graduate students, postdocs, and faculty to receive funding assistance to attend their first Gordon Reseach Conference. GRC is a non-profit organization managed by and for the benefit of the scientific community. Conferences provide an international forum for the presentation and discussion of frontier research in the biological, chemical, and physical sciences, and their related technologies.
- Graduate student, postdoc, faculty or research scientist
- Hispanic or Latino, American Indian or Alaska Native, Black or African American, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident with a Green Card
- Currently working at a U.S. institution
- Is attending a GRC for the first time
Award amount: Varies
Gordon Research Conferences
512 Liberty Lane
West Kingston, RI 02892
Fax: (401) 783-7644